Google Listings & Ads (google-listings-and-ads) Plugin Help & Customization Services
Google Listings can be a great way to get your property online and in front of potential buyers or renters. In this article, we’ll take a look at what goes into creating a Google Listing, give you some tips for optimizing your listing and finally, share some insights on how to get more leads from your listing.
What is a Google Listing?
A Google listing is an online advertisement that appears on Google.com and related search engines. It is a directory of businesses and organizations, and can include their contact information, web pages, and ratings.
How to make a Google Listing
Making a Google listing is easy. All you need is a Google account, some information about your business, and a web address. You can create your listing in just a few simple steps:
1. Log into your Google account.
2. Click on the “Maps” button on the toolbar and select “Create a Map” from the menu.
3. In the “Create Map” window, enter your business information and click on “Create Map.”
4. Once your map has been created, click on the “Lists” tab and select “Google Business Lists.”
5. On the “Google Business Lists” page, click on the “Create Listing” button next to your business name.
6. Enter your web address and other information as required, and click on “Create Listing.”
What are the benefits of having a Google Listing?
Google Listings are a great way to get your business in front of potential customers. They provide free exposure for your business and can help you attract new customers. A Google Listing includes the business name, address, website, and phone number. People can search for your business on Google, and if they find it helpful, they may click on the link to visit your website or call you.
How to use Google Search to find your listing
Google is a powerful tool that can be used to find your listing on the internet. You can use Google Search to find your listing on various webpages, including your business’ website, local directories, and individual webpages. The following tips will help you use Google Search to find your listing:
1. Type in the name of your business or product in the Google search bar.
2. Click on the “Search results” button.
3. Look for your listing on the left-hand side of the screen.
4. Use the blue “Click here to view details” link to view more information about your listing.
Google listings can be a valuable tool for businesses of all sizes. By listing your business on Google, you can reach millions of people who are searching for information about your product or service. If you’re not familiar with how to list your business on Google, don’t worry; we’ve got you covered.