WPS Hide Login (wps-hide-login) Plugin Help & Customization Services
If you’re using WordPress, you definitely know how annoying it can be when someone visits your site and accidentally sees your login info. With the WPS Hide Login plugin, you can easily hide your login form from view on all pages except for “login.php”. This tutorial will show you how to install and use the plugin.
What is the WPS Hide Login Plugin?
The WPS Hide Login Plugin is a WordPress plugin that allows you to password protect your login form. This plugin is perfect for use with WordPress sites that use the WordPress login form as their primary login form.
The WPS Hide Login Plugin can be installed and activated in just a few minutes, and it provides you with all the features you need to password protect your login form. The plugin also includes a number of features that make it easy to manage your passwords, including: an automatic backup feature that ensures that your passwords are always safe; a password recovery system that helps you if you forget your password; and the ability to add custom security questions and answers to your login form.
If you want to password protect your login form on your WordPress site, the WPS Hide Login Plugin is the perfect solution for you!
How to use the WPS Hide Login Plugin
WPS Hide Login plugin is a great way to protect your login credentials from being stolen. This plugin can be used to hide your login from the public, or from specific users.
To use the WPS Hide Login Plugin, follow these steps:
1. Go to the WordPress site where you want to use the plugin.
2. Click on the blog name at the top of the page.
3. Underneath the blog name, click on “Plugins.”
4. Click on “Add New.”
5. In the “Plugin Name” field, type in “WPS Hide Login.”
6. In the “Description” field, type in a brief description of what the plugin does.
7. In the “Author” field, type in your name (or pseudonym).
8. In the “License” field, type in a valid license for this plugin. If you do not have a license, leave this field blank.
9. Scroll down until you see the “Install Now” button and click on it.
10. Click on the blue button next to “Activate Plugin.” This will activate the WPS Hide
FAQs for the WPS Hide Login Plugin
1. What is the WPS Hide Login Plugin?
The WPS Hide Login Plugin is a plugin that helps to hide your login credentials from other users on a website. This can be useful if you want to keep your login information private, or if you have to use a different login name on different websites.
2. How do I use the WPS Hide Login Plugin?
To use the WPS Hide Login Plugin, you first need to install it from the WordPress plugin repository. After installation, you can activate the plugin by entering the wps-hide-login plugin activation code into your WordPress admin area. Then, you need to create a new password for your login credentials. You can either set this password yourself, or you can use the password reset functionality of the plugin to get help resetting your password.
3. What are some benefits of using the WPS Hide Login Plugin?
Some benefits of using the WPS Hide Login Plugin include privacy protection and convenience in using different login names on different websites.
If you are looking for help with the WPS Hide Login (wps-hide-login) plugin, you have come to the right place! In this post, we will provide a guide on how to use the plugin and troubleshoot any issues that might arise. We hope that this guide helps you get started quickly and that you have fun using it!