Yoast Duplicate Post (duplicate-post) Plugin Help & Customization Services
Duplicate posts are a common source of blog clutter and can be a major pain to clean up. In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to use the Yoast Duplicate Post (duplicate-post) plugin to remove duplicate posts from your blog quickly and easily.
What is the Yoast Duplicate Post Plugin?
The Yoast Duplicate Post Plugin is a WordPress plugin that helps you to avoid duplicate posts on your website. When you install the plugin, it will scan your blog for posts that are identical in content and then generate a report with all the duplicates that it found. You can then use this report to make sure that you don’t create any duplicate posts on your blog and to improve your blogging workflow.
How to install and use the Yoast Duplicate Post Plugin
If you’re like most people, you’ve probably been frustrated at one time or another with duplicate content on your blog. Not only is it a pain to have to go through and manually remove all the duplicate posts, but it can also be really time-consuming to make sure that all of your content is up to date.
Fortunately, there’s a plugin called the Yoast Duplicate Post Plugin that can help you out with this problem. Installation is easy – just click the “Add a new plugin” button on the Yoast WordPress plugin page and select the Duplicate Post Plugin from the list of available options. Once you’ve installed the plugin, you’ll need to go through and set up some basic settings. First, you’ll need to decide which posts should be considered duplicates – this can be anything from posts that have the same title, post ID, date, and category to posts that are only slightly different. You can also use the “Duplicate post detection” setting to automatically detect duplicates and mark them as such.
Once you’ve decided which posts should be considered duplicates, you’ll need to do something about them. The easiest way to do this is to use the “Duplicate
How to disable the Yoast Duplicate Post Plugin
If you’re using the Yoast Duplicate Post Plugin, you might want to disable it. Here’s how:
1. Open the Yoast Duplicate Post plugin in your WordPress admin area.
2. Click on the gear icon in the top right corner of the plugin screen.
3. In the “Settings” screen, toggle the “Disable duplicates” checkbox to off.
4. Click on the “Save changes” button at the bottom of the screen.
What are the benefits of using the Yoast Duplicate Post Plugin?
The Yoast Duplicate Post Plugin is a great tool for bloggers who want to make sure their content is unique. The plugin can help you identify duplicate posts and remove them from your blog. Additionally, the plugin can help you create custom meta tags and descriptions for your posts.
How to troubleshoot common duplicate-post issues
If you’re seeing duplicate posts on your site, there are a few things you can do to troubleshoot the issue. Here are some tips:
1. Check your permalink settings. Are they set to show the post’s title only, or also the post’s slug? If they’re set to show just the title, make sure that your post titles are unique and not duplicates of each other. You can also try using the Yoast Duplicate Post plugin to check for duplicates automatically.
2. Check your site’s metadata. Are there any keywords or other tags associated with your posts that might be causing them to be displayed multiple times? If so, make sure to remove those tags from your posts or add new ones that aren’t being used yet.
3. Check for typos and spelling errors. If your posts are being displayed multiple times because of typos or other mistakes, fix them and re-submit the post.
4. Check for broken links. If one of your posts is causing other posts on your site to be displayed as duplicates, it might be because it has broken links. Fix the link and submit the post again.
5. Check for missing
As a small business owner, you know that one of the most important things you can do is generate more website traffic. Yoast Duplicate Post (duplicate-post) Plugin helps you do just that by identifying and eliminating duplicate posts on your site. In addition to helping you keep your site clean and organized, this plugin can also help increase the relevance of your content and improve the overall user experience. If you’re looking for a plugin that will help boost your website traffic, then look no further than Yoast Duplicate Post (duplicate-post) Plugin.